Thursday, April 15, 2010

A night where I shall redo my review....NOT!!!


So I've been seating me a** off waiting for my mood to come along and continue writing my report. BUT NO........browsing the net was more intriguing. and so......


I would not dare to say that I literally follow and comment on bloggers. BUT I LOVE The Sartorialist by Scott Schumann and I have been one of those silent followers,stalking behind the shadows and on day to day basis I would be refreshing my daily cuppa 'The Sartorialist'. As of today though, I will be following the same footsteps following Garance Dore'. I was aware she is Scott Schumanns GF but I just don't know why it did not cross my mind to google her. =)

So I did.....and I find her funny. Or would I say,....fashionably funny. hehe. I love European fashion. The way they bring and express their passion in fashion.

(I know I wish bout so many things)

I wish I can express boldly in fashion sense as to make the statement. Not 'a'. I think in a way back where I am from, there is just so much restrictions....personally.

And now when I am living abroad...I am still at this still position where everything I wear is just mainly comfort and in a comfort zone. GET IT?!

While I was waiting for the mood to do my report, I was taking silly pictures on my Macbook with one of my hsemate,Singaporean...her name, Alicia. hehe! was fun. free,cheap and express entertainment. I'll share one picture of us okeh.

Gnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment